As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My House



I got Slytherin as my house when I took a quiz on Facebook. I'm so sad and shocked. This was the last house I'll ever suspected that I'll be in. Maybe I should have done what Harry did when the Sorting Hat told him that he'll be good for Slytherin, tell the hat that I wanted to be in Gryffindor. *sigh*
If you have a facebook you could take the test too :
http://apps.facebook.com/zquiz-icbkygru/?redirect=1&rf=n
f&rts=1287265535
But the good news is hat I got Lupin on the "Which Harry Potter Professor are you?" quiz which made me happy because Lupin is my fave. professor. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment