As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harry Potter Hand Book!


Today, guess what I found in my school library that made me respect it all the more?
A Harry Potter guide book! Although it doesn't guide you through the last two books because they didn't come out yet.

This book contains really cool information. Like the fact that Hermione Granger was suppose to be named Hermione Finkle, or the fact that Hermione was suppose to have a little sister!

Did you know that Professor Lockhart is the only character that was based on someone that J.K. Rowling really knew?

Sounds interesting eh? So BUY IT! If you don't want to buy it borrow it from the library. You'll totally be familiar with the wizarding world when you're done. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment