As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Monday, April 28, 2014

I know I haven't posted in agessss and shame on me but recently, I looked onto my bookshelf and I saw the Harry Potter series I possess. So I reached for the Philosopher's Stone and decided to reread the Harry Potter series all over again so that I can re-experience the magical adventure that Harry went through. Also I'm going to England this summer and guess where I'm going to visit? No, not the film set. Platform 9 3/4 King's Cross Railway? YES. =)
OH, also, if you haven't hear yet. Japan will be opening The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on July 15,2014. So if you're planning on travelling this summer, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment