As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Godric`s Hollow scene



According to the leaky cauldron no one, on January 29th no one showed up for filming for the scene when Hermione and Harry goes to Godric`s Hollow (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow) which was filmed in an old village, Lavenham so Hermione and Harry would be added by computer wizardry.
I`m guessing the picture of the house is Bathilda`s house

Sad I know. Guess their to busy.
Can`t wait for the movie to come out although it`s two parts. It`s going to be in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment