As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

James and Oliver Phelps to Attend Harry Potter, the Exhibition Opening Event in Toronto


James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) would be coming to Toronto, Ont. to be at the opening of the Harry Potter Exhibition (April 9). This would take place at the Ontario Science Centre. I would really love to go there too and meet them! This would be a great present for my friend's birthday.

Really recommend you go. Lots of people went and said it was the highlight of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment