As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince and others

I'm now on The Half-Blood Prince and it's awesome! Some people say that they can't read books a second time but Harry Potter is an exception. HP books are just so exciting.
The movies are never as good as the books because the books provide so much more detail and feelings into the story.

My friends and I went to the theatres to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows and my friend had to ask me a lot of questions partly because she hasn't watched the 6 previous movies and secondly because the movie didn't provide enough detail (in their opinion). Us HP fans could honestly say that Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I is the best HP movie out there but admit it, it'll never be as good as the book. I'm sure you guys would all still want to watch the second one even though you know it won't be as good as the book. I feel that way too =)
Live a magical life .

No comments:

Post a Comment