As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Friday, January 21, 2011

My thoughts of Deathly Hallows part II

I hope the next movie that comes out is better than the first although the first was pretty good on terms of the details compared to the book. I realized that people are more concered about the ending than the other parts. I am too. They better make the 20 years later the best!Or I would yell and set a riot at the end of the movie. I can't stand bad ending, in a movie. If some parts of the movie are suckish the least they could do is make the ending the best.

I hope you guys have the same thoughts as me. =)

May we live our magical lives.

P.S. I just realized that whenever I turn on my webcam my Harry Potter poster is in it too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment