As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wizard snow day?

Has anyone else noticed but in all of the Harry Potter books there is not one day that there was a snow day. It's probably because they're school's a boardings school but a snow day won't hurt. Wizards also need to experience muggle stuff. Although muggles shouldn't experience wizard problems.

Hogwarts is usually closed due to the fact that Lord Voldemort killed someone or someone has been cursed or a werewolf is in the school. So what! continue school! Education is first priority. We learned that since the day we were born. That's what all our mothers taught us. JOKING.

Keep reading Harry Potter. You know what? Harry Potter should be a book that should be read in all schools. Lessons should be taught on it and all schools should have a Harry Potter club or a class. I know epic eh? There should also be houses at all of our school with a sorting hat for all freshmen. Wouldn't that be great now?

Comment to tell me what you think of that.

p.s. Have you read some of the MLIM? Here's some:

My science teacher is pregnant, and today I finally convinced her to name her daughter Katie. Why? Her last name is Bell. MLIM

Today, I was typing up a paper for one of my classes when I found out that while Dumbledore and Hogwarts are considered correct, Barack Obama is considered a misspelling. Harry Potter takes over! MLIM

From now on, when someone texts me, my phone will no longer blare, "POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!" It will now ring in a polite manner with the words, "Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come. Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum!" MP

No comments:

Post a Comment