As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HP and The Deathly Hallows

I've realized that if you read any Harry Potter books the second time you obsorb more information and details from the book.

I watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I a few months ago. The movie started with a whole bunch of death eaters sitting at a long table and the muggles teacher was floating in mid air, begging for her life but Snape ignores her. I totally forgot about that part being in the book. I thought whoever wrote the script for Harry Potter just added in. *sigh* When I started HP and The Deathly Hallows for the second time, I then realized that it IS in the book.

I guess that's why your teachers and parents always tell you to check things twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment