As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Harry Potter Ex. In NYC and more HP news

The Harry Potter Ex. is going to NYC and it's going to open on April 5th 2011. So all you New Yorkers don't you miss it! It's an experience that you'll never forget. Don't worry about not having enough time because it'll be there waiting for you for 5 months! That's a long time and I'm sure you'll find some time to go there.

Second! I'm sure you guys all heard the good news. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I has the highest international grossing film in the HP series of movies. The movie earned up to $657.24 million! Good job Potter fans.

Third! Lupin's birthday is now on March 10th. So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY REMUS LUPIN. =) Enjoy your magical lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment