As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Harry Potter and ... NEWS

Finished HP and the Deathly Hallows again! and watched the movie (Part I) ... again!

Never get tired of it and you shouldn't either anyways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Gary Oldman who plays Sirus Black! (March 21)

I'm happy to announce that Daniel Radcliffe the dude who plays Harry Potter is going to be making his musical debut on Broadway! He's going to be starring in a musical called, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."
To get further info. on it go here --> http://howtosucceedbroadway.com/HSDANFAN.php

There's also an exclusive interview on Daniel Radcliffe talking about on: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2011/3/21/leaky-exclusive-dan-radcliffe-talks-how-to-succeed-musical-prepping-for-broadway-life-after-potter-and-more

I'll give you some of the interview here:

TLC: You're back in New York and you're back to Broadway again, but I was curious as to how this stage experience has differed-- so far-- from that of "Equus?"


Dan Radcliffe (DR): Rehearsing for a musical-- and particularly a musical like this-- everything is just on a much bigger scale. When we were in the rehearsal room for "Equus" we had four black blocks... was all we had in terms of sets. Here, we've got the entire moving set pieces just in the rehearsal rooms. They're manually moved, they're not on the tracks as they will be, obviously, in the theater, but we've got these huge wooden constructions in rehearsal. And also, "Equus" for a straight play-- because we had all the horses in it as well-- was quite a big cast. It was, I guess, about 12 or so people. This is 29 people in the cast so it just feels massive, to me. I'm loving it, just as I had a fantastic time on "Equus." This is my first musical and I'm very, very fortunate because it's great fun. I think it's the story, the songs, the jokes... it's all so much fun and we're all having a really, really good time. I was talking to somebody the other day and we were both just very, very... I would never, particularly at this stage, say that something's going to be great or going to be this, but I do think this is such a good piece. It's just so funny and warm and feel-good, while at the same time, not being patronizing. It's satirical and smart at the same time. But, I think it could be something really special and I think people are really going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment