As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Harry Potter Pledge

I don't know if you guys recieved this yet but it's really sweet and a good way to end off HP after all these years. Lets remember HP in our hearts.


Here's the pledg:

The Harry Potter Pledge:

I promise to remember Harry

When someone grows up with no love

I promise to remember Ron

When someone is jealous

I promise to remember Hermione

When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years

I promise to remember James and Lily

when someone dies before their time

I promise to remember Dumbledore

At the thought of the greater good

I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”

for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course

I promise to remember Moony

And fight for human rights

I promise to remember Snape

When My heart fills with remorse

I promise to remember Narcissa

When I’d do anything for family

I promise to remember Dora Tonks

When someone is hyper

I promise to remember Hedwig,

who lived and died soaring

I promise to remember Percy

When ambition gets the best of me

I promise to be careful

For Moody’s sake, of course

I promise to remember Hagrid

When one is wrongly blamed

I promise to remember Neville

when I stand up for what is right

I promise to remember the Marauders

When a friend says “Call me and I’ll be there.”

Yes I promise that I will

remember Harry Potter

2 comments:

  1. Hi your blog is great. Just wanted to tell you my blog is up and running again so become a character and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking awesome! love that pledge. I feel all emotional now *sniff* the Harry Potter series is finished. But it won't be forgotten

    ReplyDelete