As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2!

I still didn't watch it yet because I went to Vancouver when it came out and I also went to camp during the past few days. I hope you guys would be able to give me some feedback on it. Like was it what you expected, was it like the book, was it bad, was is good? Leave a comment below. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I'm also reading the HP series again. I never get bored of it and I hope you guys don't get bored of it either. Keep HP in your hearts and live magical lives

No comments:

Post a Comment