As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Filming Wraps Today


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ended yesterday on June 11 which is England's June 12 and this is what was said by the director and others. :

"The end of an Era - today is officially the last day of principal photography on 'Harry Potter' - ever. I feel honoured to be here as the director shouts cut for the very last time. Farewell Harry & Hogwarts, it's been magic!"

10 years of magic! It's just shocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment