As you know this is a Harry Potter fansite and I hope you could enjoy it . There are HP quotes everywhere and I also have a HP gallery on the right. I'll be updating HP news every once in a while even if there are no viewers. If there is anything you want me to add, comment.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tom Felton says that the end of HP has not "sunk in yet"


Tom Felton has mentioned how leaving Harry Potter didn't really hit him as hard as he thought it was going to be. He said:

"'I was expecting this big emotional breakdown but instead the first AD (assistant director) got out the microphone and listed the names of people who it was their last day and forced the crew for a ripple of applause and then we walked off and that was it,' Tom revealed.

'The reason why it perhaps hasn't sunk in yet is because we always feel like we're going to be asked back for something or other, I'm sure it's not the last time we've seen those studios,' he laughed."

He'd also mentioned how The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will lower down the "withdrawl Syptoms" for fans

No comments:

Post a Comment